Quality auto repair from the T.O. Haas experts
Complete car repair and preventive maintenance service done right
Look no further than T.O. Haas Tire & Auto for all the auto repair services and maintenance work your car or truck needs. Our ASE Master Technicians have the experience and training to service nearly every system in your vehicle. Trust T.O. Haas for everything from simple wheel alignments to front-end and transmission repair. We also have one of the best brake shops in the region! We offer front-end and transmission repair, too!
Full-service excellence every day
Our auto mechanics are factory trained, so when you bring your vehicle to T.O. Haas Tire & Auto, you know you will receive the best service from the top experts in the field. Our complete car care includes a full menu of services that will keep your vehicle in top condition.
In addition to oil changes, AC service, and tire and brake repair, we offer:
- Wheel alignment service: A car without proper front-end alignment can reduce the lifespan of your tires and its decreased gas efficiency can take money out of your pocket. Our alignment experts will make sure you’re riding smoothly on the surface of the road.
- Engine diagnostics: Our engine diagnostics and regular tune-up services help optimize your engine’s performance.
- TPMS service: We offer tire pressure monitoring system repairs, maintenance and replacement services.
- Car battery checks: If you’re having trouble starting your car, our technicians will perform a starting and charging system check.
You can expect the highest level of auto care and customer service every time you visit our shops. Our preventative service makes use of the latest auto technology and diagnostic equipment for the following auto systems:
- Oil: T.O. Haas oil service includes an oil change, lube, and new filter, which will help extend the life of your engine.
- Fluid levels: We check and top off coolant, transmission fluid, power steering fluid, battery water, and windshield washer fluid.
- Filters: We inspect your air, fuel, and all other system filters.
- Coolant: We offer a free cooling system inspection to check for harmful corrosion and determine if the system needs to be recharged.
- Belts and hoses: We check belts and hoses for cracking, fraying, or glazing and adjust them as needed. Our mechanics will advise you when replacements are needed.
- Tires: Proper air pressure, balancing, and front-end alignment are critical to getting the most mileage from your tires. We make sure your tires have the inflation pressure your car’s manufacturer recommends and can advise you on how to maintain that pressure until your next service visit.
Preventative maintenance can prevent unpleasant surprises that can leave you stranded in dangerous situations on the road. Ongoing, regular maintenance will also save you money by helping you avoid expensive repairs in the long run. At T.O. Haas, our comprehensive preventative maintenance program includes this regular service at 30,000-, 60,000-, and 90,000-mile intervals.
Consider us part of your full-service car care team!
We are your one-stop tire shop
Tire problems can’t wait. Whether you need a flat fixed or a set of new tires, we can help. Our full range of tire services includes tire rotation, wheel balancing, and tire repair, and we offer specials and discounts while keeping your car safely running. Check back frequently for special sales, promotions, and great everyday prices on:
- Brake repair
- Auto repair
- Oil changes
Plus, T.O. Haas can replace or repair your tires at a competitive price that fits your budget, and our online tire selector makes it easy to narrow your choices when purchasing tires. Our tire specialists will be glad to help you choose the best tires for your car and driving needs.
We sell all leading tire brands, including:
- Kelly Tires
- Falken Tire
- BF Goodrich
Our experienced tire specialists are always ready to help you find the right tires for your vehicle.
Superior customer service you can trust every time
You can count on T.O. Haas for friendly, professional service every time you visit our shop. No matter which location you choose, you’ll find a clean, comfortable waiting area plus an office area with a customer phone and a charging area for your laptop or phone.
We provide free written estimates before work begins
Every repair job begins with a detailed written estimate before work is started. Our service staff will answer any questions you have before you make a decision about your repair. You can use our request a quote form to get an idea of what the repair may cost before you come to the shop, too. Our goal is your satisfaction and safety on the road.
Additional ways to save
You will find coupons and specials on a variety of tires as well as auto repairs and services on our website. Print them out or save them on your phone to use at T.O. Haas locations. Find savings on:
- Brake repair
- Oil and other fluid changes
- Alignments, tune-ups, and all other mechanical services
- Sales and promotions on your favorite brands
- Overstock specials
Keep your fleet on the road
T.O. Haas offers fleet service and repair programs that help your business stay running on the road. Our fleet repair experts meet the needs of commercial customers through a fleet maintenance company, large-scale commercial account, or private account. We pride ourselves on providing a full range of fleet services, such as:
- Professional, same-day service at the right price and the same price at all locations.
- Highly trained, experienced personnel.
- The most advanced diagnostic equipment and always the right tool for the job.
- A customized fleet program with preferred scheduling to keep you on the road.
- Credit terms that can help with your cash flow.
- In-town shuttle service means your employees will be back on the job as soon as possible.
We accept a wide range of fleet cards, such as Element Fleet Management, Enterprise Fleet Management, GE Capital Fleet Services, and more. T.O. Haas also offers commercial account service with commercial account representatives available to help you replace your existing program or use our accounts to work with your current program. Get the most for your fleet by coordinating services with T.O. Haas and your professional representative!
Be prepared for unexpected repairs with financing options
Car repairs seldom come at a good time. Repairs or system replacements can put a strain on your budget, which often leads to delaying critical repairs or replacements. Don’t put off repairs and compromise your safety. Let us help.
T.O. Haas has partnered with financial providers to lend help and keep you on the road safely:
Each offers financial assistance to get you through the repair or replacement. This is another way we demonstrate T.O. Haas quality customer service.
Make an appointment at T.O. Haas now
You can call the nearest T.O. Haas location, or you can use our handy online form to request an appointment. Just provide a few details and a service staff member will follow up to schedule your appointment.
T.O. Haas stands ready to deliver quality auto care at competitive prices with superior customer service!
Auto Repair FAQs
Why Are Regular Maintenance Checks Necessary For My Car?
Regular preventative service visits will head off potential problems early, before you are left stranded on the road. Consumable items like filters, belts, and other parts can also be replaced. Preventative maintenance will identify these problems before a part wears out or fails completely.
A regular maintenance check includes the following:
- Change the oil and oil filter
- Check all other filters throughout the car
- Check all fluids, including AC coolant
- Check wiper blades
- Check brake pads or shoes, rotors, calipers
- Check tires, including car alignment, balance, tread wear
- Check spark plugs, distributor cap
- Check all belts
- Check car battery, cables, connections
If parts need to be replaced, such as a car battery, we will have you back on the road as quickly as possible. Let T.O. Haas be part of your car care team!
Are Maintenance Checks The Same As A Tune-Up?
The term “tune-up” is still used to describe any service designed to make a car run better. This might be replacing spark plugs or correcting ignition problems or fuel usage.
Modern vehicles, though, don’t have many things under the hood that can be adjusted. The engine computer in newer-model cars fixes things automatically, like ignition timing, idle speed, and fuel mixture. There isn’t much left in today’s cars for a mechanic to “tune up.” So, a preventative maintenance visit and a tune-up both describe the same goal—an engine that runs at top efficiency—but the process is different today. No matter what you call it, vehicles of any age need regular preventative maintenance.
How Often Should I Schedule Preventative Maintenance For My Vehicle?
Are The Mechanics At T.O. Haas Experienced Professionals With Top Training Qualifications?
Do I Have To Make An Appointment?
When Do Brake Pads Need To Be Replaced?
Always refer to your car’s owner’s manual for the manufacturer’s recommendation for regular service and replacement of parts and systems. On average, brake pads last about 50,000 miles, but if you hear unusual noises coming from the wheels, make an appointment for a diagnostic brake check. As a safeguard against faulty brakes, a small metal piece rubs on the rotor when the brake pad is too thin to be safe. The resulting squeal is built into the brake system to alert you.
Premium brake service at T.O. Haas includes:
- A thorough inspection of the hydraulic and brake friction system
- Resurfacing of rotors and/or drums as needed
- Replacement of premium-grade brake pads and/or brake shoes
- A check and repack of the wheel bearings if applicable
- Brake fluid flush and refill
If brake repair is needed or pads need to be replaced, our mechanics will discuss the next steps with you before any work is done.
Does T.O. Haas Sell Major Tire Brands?
What Red Flags Should I Watch For When I Need New Tires?
Take the time once or twice a month to walk around your vehicle and look for:
- Bulges, blisters, and other weak spots
- Cracks in the sidewalls
- Nails or other objects
- Tread wear, especially uneven wear
In addition, make sure the tires are properly inflated. The recommended pressure can be found in your owner’s manual. Your fuel usage will increase if your tires don’t have the right amount of air in them.
Can I Get My Tires Repaired At T.O. Haas, As Well?
What About Axle, CV Joint, And Driveshaft Repair?
How Often Should I Schedule My Car’s Oil Changes?
Today, it depends on the age of your car, the manufacturer’s recommendations, the oil you choose, and your driving habits. Newer cars that use synthetic oil may only need an oil change every 10,000 miles or so, while older cars may need oil changes more frequently. If you normally use your vehicle for towing, it’s probably best to get an oil change more often too.
The traditional advice of “get the oil changed every 3,000 miles or three months” can still be followed by any driver any time. You can’t get the oil changed too much! Ask our oil change specialist to set up a schedule for you for regular oil service.
Does T.O. Haas Also Repair AC Systems?
Can I Get My Factory Warranty Work Done At T.O. Haas?
Many of our mechanics are trained in the factory or dealerships before working at T.O. Haas. So, the quality of their work is as good or even better.Make An Appointment Now!
Limited Time Offers
Professionals You Trust. Service Beyond Expectations.
At T.O. Haas, our highest priority is serving our customers. We are 100% committed to you, our valued customer. We strive to make every part of your experience with us hassle-free and pleasant.Request A Quote